Current Research Interests
Equal-image-size Source Partitioning
- E. Graves and T. F. Wong, "Equal-image-size source partitioning: Creating strong Fano's
inequalities for multi-terminal discrete memoryless channels," arXiv:1512.00824, 2015.
- E. Graves and T. F. Wong, "Equating the achievable exponent region to the achievable entropy region by partitioning the source," in Proc. 2014 IEEE Intern. Symp. Info. Theory (ISIT), June 2014.
Information transfer with guaranteed integrity
- E. Graves and T. F. Wong, "Information integrity between correlated sources through Wyner-Ziv coding," in Proc. 2015 IEEE Info. Theory Workshop, Jeju Island, Korea, Oct. 2015.
- E. Graves and T. F. Wong, "Information integrity in lossy
source coding with side information," in Proc. 52nd Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing, pp. 1267-1271, Monticello, IL, Oct. 2014.
- E. Graves and T. F. Wong, "A coding approach to guarantee information integrity against a Byzantine relay," IEEE ISIT, July 2013. Submission version available: arXiv:1302.0059 (a condition is missing from the theorem statement!)
Detectability of substitution attacks
- R. Cao, E. Graves, T. F. Wong, and T. Lv, "Detecting Substitution Attacks Against Non-colluding Relays," IEEE Globecom, Dec. 2013. To appear.
- E. Graves, B. Landers, D. Greene, and T. F. Wong, "Certification codes for maliciousness detection in Physical-layer Network Coding," IEEE MILCOM, Oct. 2012.
- E. Graves and T. F. Wong, "Detectability of Symbol Manipulation by an Amplify-and-Forward Relay," arXiv:1205.2681, 2012.
- E. Graves and T. F. Wong, "Detection of channel degradation attack by Intermediary Node in Linear Networks," IEEE INFOCOM, Mar. 2012.
Secret Sharing/ Key Agreement over Physical Channels
- C. W. Wong, T. F. Wong, and J. M. Shea, "An LDPC-based key-agreement scheme over the fast-fading wiretap channel," IEEE MILCOM, Nov. 2011.
- C. W. Wong, T. F. Wong, and J. M. Shea, "LDPC code design for the BPSK-constrained Gaussian wiretap channel," IEEE Globecom Physical-Layer Security Workshop, Dec. 2011.
- C. W. Wong, T. F. Wong, and J. M. Shea,
"Secret sharing LDPC codes for the
BPSK-constrained Gaussian wiretap channel," IEEE
Transactions on Information Forensics & Security, Special Issue on
Using the Physical Layer for Securing the Next Generation of
Communication Systems, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 551-564, Sep. 2011. Submission version available: arXiv:1009.3041
- T. F. Wong, M. Bloch, and J. M. Shea,
"Secret sharing over fast-fading MIMO wireless channels," EURASIP Journal on
Wireless Communications and Networking, Special Issue on
Wireless Physical Layer Security, Sep. 2009.
- C. W. Wong, E. Graves, J. M. Shea, and T. F. Wong, "Secret
sharing in fast fading channels using obfuscated
incremental-redundancy hybrid ARQ," in Proceedings of the
IEEE Military Communications Conference (MILCOM '09), Boston, MA,
- C. W. Wong, J. M. Shea, and T. F. Wong,
"Secret Sharing in Fast Fading
Channels based on Reliability-Based Hybrid ARQ," in Proceedings of
the IEEE Military Communications Conference (MILCOM '08), San Diego,
CA, Nov. 2008.